LiceLifters® Detection and Education Program
If your school’s Parent Teacher Association (PTA), Parent Teacher Organization (PTO) or Home School Association (HSA) invites speakers, we encourage you to contact Lice Lifters to find out how we provide community outreach through our LiceLifters® Detection and Education Program. We recommend giving us a try because we provide a free education program for school staff members and parents.
By inviting Lice Lifters to your school in the Coral Springs, Fla. area, you gain the following benefits:
- Help parents – you will show your support for the parents whose children attend your school by giving them the correct information when it comes to head lice detection and prevention.
- Takes little time – the presentation should only last around 30 minutes; it includes an educational program and a demonstration on how to properly check for head lice.
- Handouts – to ensure you remember all the information, our licensed representative from Lice Lifters will give all attendees helpful handouts to reference when needed.
- Overall gift of knowledge – parents will likely feel more comfortable when they properly learn how to conduct head lice checks. Attendees will also learn how to prevent additional lice infestations. In addition, since we offer an all-natural, effective and safe lice solution, parents will learn that other options exist beyond over-the-counter treatments that do not always prevent head lice from returning. Our proven method keeps everyone involved in treating lice comfortable and secure.
- Everyone works together – this activity falls under the umbrella of our community outreach programs, so parents, teachers and other school staff members remain on the same treatment page. This shows that all schools that represent the districts in the Coral Springs, Fla. area want to come together to treat and prevent future head lice outbreaks. This not only benefits your school but others in the area. You gain the ability to recommend our free demonstration to other schools in the local community. This becomes especially helpful because children do not always interact with other children solely at their school – they have playmates who likely attend another school in the district. Help us keep all schools in the area safe by spreading the word about our LiceLifters® Detection and Education Program.